Corrugated Shaker Boots
Our accordion style corrugated boots are designed to be in conjunction with gyratory and vibratory equipment. They are molded in a variety of high quality compounds to suit your specific application requirements. We have included a chemical resistance chart to assist you in choosing the compound that best fits your needs.
- Style “A” boots are 10-3/4” long. They are molded in 4”, 6”, 8” & 10” diameters. They are designed to stretch-fit over single beaded rings, engaging a ¼” bead for quick installation. Fits Rotex-style screeners
- Style “B” boots are 12” long. They are molded in 6” & 8” diameters. They are designed to fits over a straight pipe or flange. They are most often attached with hose clamps. This style is commonly used on circular vibratory separators.
- Black Natural
- White Natural - Food Grade
Natural rubber has excellent abrasion resistance and tear strength
- Black Neoprene
- White Neoprene - Food Grade
Neoprene is highly resistant to fats, oils, weather & ozone
- Red Silicone
- Translucent Silicone - Food Grade
Silicone does well in applications with higher temperatures, weather, oxidation & ozone.
- Black EPDM
- White EPDM
Contact us today to talk to a representative from Custom Advanced
or call us at (888) 810-2666.