Rubber & Polyurethane De-Blinding Balls
Build-up or “blinding” on vibrating screens is a maintenance nightmare. It causes a decrease in productivity and adds to unnecessary downtime. To alleviate this unwanted headache we offer screen cleaning balls in a variety of high quality compounds to suit your specific application requirements. We have included a chemical resistance chart to assist you in choosing the compound that best fits your needs.
Available Polyball Diameters:
5/8", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-5/8" & 2"
Available Polyball Compounds:
- Polyurethane – food grade Extremely chemical and abrasion resistant. Has tremendous wear life. Optimum rebound / maximum cleaning action.
- Black natural
- White natural – food grade Natural rubber has excellent abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- Black neoprene
- White neoprene – food grade Neoprene is highly resistant to fats, oils, weather & ozone
- Black EPDM - Good weather, ozone and abrasion resistance. Wide temperature range.
- Pink Buna-N / Nitrile Comparable to neoprene, but offers slightly better abrasion resistance.
- Translucent silicone – food grade Silicone does well in applications with higher temperatures. It is resistant to oxidation & ozone.
Contact us today to talk to a representative from Custom Advanced
or call us at (888) 810-2666.